-->

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dr. Lynn Lawrence ~ Intuitive Advisor

"My mission is to be a positive catalyst for everyone that my life touches. I am here to upgrade the quality of people's lives"
- Dr Lynn

This Monday I am pleased to have Dr. Lynn Lawrence on the show.  Dr. Lynn is a Psychic Psychologist, who was in private practice for 30 years as a Marriage and Family Therapist. She also holds a Masters in Health Education and Nutrition.

Dr. Lynn is a third generation psychic-healer from her Mothers linage, Medical Intuitive as well as an energy worker. She shares her intuitive guidance to help clients with insight into their health, relationship issues, career paths, financial insights, life path questions and much more. For more information about how Dr. Lynn's gifts have helped her clients, or to contact her for a reading you can go to her website: http://www.yourjoynow.com

After doing a short live reading with Dr. Lynn, I have to give her a very warm thank you for confirming some health issues that I had questions about. It makes perfect sense, and was exactly what I needed to make the necessary changes in my life, so again thank you!

To listen to the pod-cast of this show, please follow this link: Dr. Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sharing. Excellent your Career Advisor blogs & i'm agreed your blog information.

    ReplyDelete

Promo

One of my favorite digital artists!!