-->

Sunday, January 20, 2013

A warm thank you to our listeners~

I want to thank those of you who have listened in for the past four and a half years. Producing Tales from the Golden Cabinet has been such a delicious adventure.

We have shared stories from hundreds of healers with you. It was my hearts desire to let you know how many options are available to you for healing. I'm grateful for the opportunity to engage with incredible healers from so many traditions. Your sharing has taught me so much.

 Over the years there has been a common thread woven through out almost every healers tale. It doesn't have so much to do with what medicine to take when, it  it has more to do with loving yourself, listening to your heart, and honoring your connection to self. With this connection intact, the journey to living a healthy life unfolds naturally, and with joy. I wish this for you.

New adventures are calling me, and I want to thank KOOP, for the opportunity to share these stories of healing over the airwaves. KOOP is an amazing example of what people can create when they choose to work together!
Blessings and gratitude,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promo

One of my favorite digital artists!!